差出人: Karen Vuong <karen.vuong @ citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong @ citrix.com>>
日時: 2013年4月18日 8:24:29 JST
宛先: "marketing @ cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing @ cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing @ cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing @ cloudstack.apache.org>>
件名: RE: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13 Invitation Card

Hi all,

I've revised the front and back of the invitations incorporating all of the feedback provided. You can see version #2 here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Graphics+and+Resources

Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

David - thank you for the clarification!

Kelly & Ilya - thanks! I will ship the postcards to you once they're finalized and have them printed.

Best regards,

Karen